Attention International Professionals Looking to To Have a Confident American Accent Fast:
How Many of these Apply to You?
- Do you feel shy or embarrassed to speak up at meetings because of your accent?
- Are you frustrated that people are always asking you to repeat yourself?
- Do you avoid certain words because you don’t know how to pronounce them correctly?
- Do your colleagues lose interest or “switch off” when you’re talking to them?
- Do others complain they don’t understand what you said?
- Are you tired of only getting noticed because of the way you sound?
- Have you been passed over for a promotion due to your communication skills?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above – you probably already know that the way you sound is becoming a barrier to your career success.
Confidence & Communication are Keys to Your Success
You see, here in America, confidence and communication are keys to success in the workplace.
In fact, PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi, ranks confidence and communication as two of the TOP 5 skills needed for career success:
2. Courage & Confidence
3. Communication Skills
You’re probably thinking at this point – sure it would be great to speak with confidence …
But isn’t it going to be hard to learn to speak with an American accent?
And isn’t it going to take a really long time to master pronouncing every single word in the American way?
But what if I told you there was a way you could quickly and easily learn to reduce your accent and speak American English with greater confidence and ease?
Imagine… the new opportunities you would have if you could improve your American accent!
You would gain new respect from your boss and your colleagues. You could get a better job and earn more money. You would be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues from around the world!
Sound too good to be true?
Well, it isn’t if you have the right tools and know exactly what to do.
A Little Known Secret You Need to Know
It could take you years and can cost you a small fortune to figure out just the right combination of ingredients that will make you sound like a native American English speaker.
And that’s why I want to let you in on this little known secret …